Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...)

Donation Requests - Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...).
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...).

Do you know about - Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...)

Donation Requests ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Donation Requests . You check out this article for info on that wish to know is Donation Requests .

How is Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...)

Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...) Video Clips. Duration : 8.03 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Requests . "Fell off the wagon" so to speak on the sketch of the day thing... More than that, I fell off something else a few days ago and really made a mess of myself. I apparently started out a bike ride with my son -- but all I remember is leaving my driveway. the next thing I know, I am laying on my back "coming to" with shapes of people around me. I have no idea what happened.. But so far, it is day 3 after the incident, I'm still fuzzy in the head and my hands (which are injured, but not broken) are still healing. I hope to find out more in weeks to come, after neurology appts. etc. I'm sure all is fine. I just did this sketch to see how bad off I was in both the use of my hands as well as my mind. It was hard. but I'm gonna get back on this sketch a day thing, and try to get back on top of things again, here. MInd over matter. (Please forgive the crudity of the sketch... I promise they will get better.) Which leads me to my next thing I want to talk to my subscribers about... As some of you know (from other vids) I have a child with autism. My wife is part of a local autism support group that is raising funds for needs on future plans involving children of this support group. ( www.geneseeautism.org ) I personally would like to take a more active role in helping to raise those funds with my art talents. So I will be creating more quick (pencil) sketches of dragons and what not for donations to this cause. Maybe even select speed paint portraits, etc for certain amounts of ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Donation Requests . Where you may put to utilization in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Donation Requests . View Related articles related to Donation Requests . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sketch for the Day 5-25-11 (realtime...).



No comments:

Post a Comment