Monday, July 16, 2012

A NEW ERA

Donation Requests - A NEW ERA.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination A NEW ERA.

Do you know about - A NEW ERA

Donation Requests ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Donation Requests . You see this article for information about that need to know is Donation Requests .

How is A NEW ERA

A NEW ERA Tube. Duration : 4.28 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Requests . -Audio track is my original work. Copyrighted by me- Images taken from NASAIMAGES.org Im not affiliated with them. I need money. If you listen to this song and want to help support my creative efforts, please send a donation through paypal to johnnylaw22@yahoo.com I am asking 5 cents for EACH new song my subscribers listen to. JUST 5 cents a song! Don't be stingy! I will try my best to compose 5 new songs a week if time in my schedule permits. That's only a quarter a week. Though, I will gladly accept ANY other amount. I'll take 4 cents or 3 or even 2, so I can rub them pennies together. But if this channel is not profitable for me I will not have enough incentive to write more music. So, help keep me happy and I will entertain you week in week out. Toss a quarter a week into this wishing well and keep the internet cash dream alive. This song is the first in a series of five I wrote a while ago. I plan on remixing them to make them sound professional for commercial sale in the future. They are very ambient sounding minimalist but melodic. I will continue the series to the end, and next week I will switch over to some NES 8bit style chiptune music.I can take requests too. I will write any kind of music if it pays good! Just ask. 303 techno, industrial, tribal, anything I will attempt for you.
I hope you have new knowledge about Donation Requests . Where you may put to use within your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Donation Requests . View Related articles related to Donation Requests . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share A NEW ERA.



No comments:

Post a Comment