Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III

Donation Requests - Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III.
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III.

Do you know about - Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III

Donation Requests ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Donation Requests . You read this article for info on what you want to know is Donation Requests .

How is Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III

Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III Video Clips. Duration : 27.07 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Requests . So, the last vid I'm sure teased ya a bit, so here's the actual cannon. I'm also gonna open up to donations, seein' as I've been asked a few times how to. I hesitate to include this vid as part of my SMP series as it's on my test world entirely, but it directly relates, so I'll go with that. As far as donations go, please guys, you don't need to feel ANY OBLIGATION to donate! If you have spare change, it's yours to do with as you see fit. I do get (a meager amount of) ad revenue from YouTube, so it isn't required at all! This is especially directed to any younguns out there...save your pennies man, you'll need 'em. That said, if you want to donate, the link is now in the lines below this, under the Twitter link. Finally, I've been gettin' a lot of requests for my test world...so here ya go! dl.dropbox.com Keep in mind, I ended with Single Player Commands installed, so I may be flyin', or I may be...something that vanilla doesn't like. Use at your own risk! Alright, that's pretty much it. Here's hopin' that you Enjoy! Server is private, run by Guudeboulderfist. his site: guudelp.com Colk from IRC made a very good render of the server! Check it out here: ixswr.org another good group of gamers: TheSpawn.net Twitter: twitter.com Talk to me and other Guudites on IRC on quakenet.org, channels #mindcrack and #spawn Paypal Donation link: www.paypal.com Please remember to include in the comments or extra info section of the donation what you'd like for ammo, and what name you'd ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Donation Requests . Where you possibly can offer easy use in your evryday life. And above all, your reaction is Donation Requests . View Related articles associated with Donation Requests . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Pakratt's Collections 22: The Mark III.



No comments:

Post a Comment