Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover)

Donation Requests - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover).
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover).

Do you know about - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover)

Donation Requests ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Donation Requests . You read this article for info on anyone want to know is Donation Requests .

How is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover)

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover) Video Clips. Duration : 4.10 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Requests . Hello everyone! I will be spending Spring Break 2012 in a unique way: by heading off to the Big Apple to serve and provide some much-needed aid to the elementary school children and teachers of the inner city. It's not cheap (+0) and fundraising is the only way I can make this happen. This is where I'm hoping YOU will come in. I'd like for you guys to get something in return for your generosity. So as some other awesome individuals have already done, I'd like to offer my services. My musical services, that is. There isn't a min (or a max) amount that I'm asking for. Whatever you think is appropriate. (: Just message me your personal request with the info (song, place, date, amount) and I'll have it done . And since it's that time of the year, Christmas songs make awesome requests as well. Anything will help, including a dollar. And it'll all go to help pay for my trip to make a difference. Donations can be made through: www.pepperdine.edu (You can write in the Special Instructions box that it will be to help me out!) If mailing is easier, you can send a donation to: Sharon Hong #1572 Pepperdine University 24255 Pacific Coast Highway Malibu, CA 90263 Please spread the word to people who you know would appreciate this. Thank you SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart. Much love. PS Check out my other video as a freebie. (:
I hope you will get new knowledge about Donation Requests . Where you possibly can put to use within your life. And above all, your reaction is Donation Requests . View Related articles associated with Donation Requests . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Cover).



No comments:

Post a Comment