Friday, June 15, 2012

VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel

Donation Requests - VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel.

Do you know about - VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel

Donation Requests ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Donation Requests . You check out this article for information about a person need to know is Donation Requests .

How is VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel

VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel Video Clips. Duration : 1.62 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Requests . EDIT AGAIN: I GAVE UP ON GETTING THE FUR SUIT HEAD A LONG TIME AGO SO STOP COMMENTING AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME EDIT: I won the fur suit head in an auction. I spoke with the seller before bidding on the auction, and she has given me several months time to pay for this. I am not asking people to pay for it, I am ASKING people to donate, lend to me, or buy art from me. I want to have the fur suit head by June, though, so I can go to AnthroCon. I do not have any clue how this was misunderstood. I have recently won a fur suit head. It is priced at 0. I know it seems like a lot but if many people donate in small amounts, it will be an eliminated goal. I currently have /0 of the goal. I am working on getting a job and I'm willing to do next to anything to raise the money. I would really hope to have it in time for AnthroCon and have enough time to make atleast a partial fur suit. Here is a picture of the fur suit head- tinypic.com It's features are as follows- Magnetic muzzle for fake "piercings" Movable jaw Interchangable eyes via magnets Vision out the tear ducts and black areas around the eyes Slightly movable ears 3 sets of different colored eyes Set of metal "piercings" If people offer to help, this will be my first official fur suit head and the start to my first fur suit over all. I, of course, will post videos on youtube of the finished suit and possibly pictures of the WIP (work in progress). I am counting on all of you to help me. So please don't ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Donation Requests . Where you possibly can put to use within your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Donation Requests . View Related articles associated with Donation Requests . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share VIDEO NO LONGER VALID -Angel.



No comments:

Post a Comment