Saturday, June 16, 2012

珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006

Donation Requests - 珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination 珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006.

Do you know about - 珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006

Donation Requests ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Donation Requests . You see this article for home elevators that wish to know is Donation Requests .

How is 珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006

珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006 Tube. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Requests . 這個簡介有中英雙語的。 This description is in both English and Chinese. 這個youtube 台及每個音樂video 都是爲了Janet找到吻合的骨髓。 她的故事在這:www.helpingjanet.com 這兩個月我會接收任何人提議的任何歌曲,學好後製作成video. 我是從澳洲墨爾本來的,也想鼓勵這邊的華人考慮成爲捐贈骨髓人士。 你可以留言或email 來提議歌曲(song request) 。這是公開的- 你不需要贊助或承諾什麽。 如果你有意贊助,請你email 我(thatjackychoi@gmail.com). 贊助方式是這樣子的- video 收到的每一個view,你贊助一毫(澳:1cent). 若全部音樂video 總結的view 是1000, 那你就贊助, 如此類推. 你預先設定你最多會給幾多. 遲些兒,當我弄好一個安全容易的贊助系統我會再詳細解釋。 百分百的金錢贊助會到幫助血癌骨髓機構,我亦會把最終的收條email 給你。 This channel and every video is dedicated to finding a bone marrow match for Janet. She has until April. Her backstory is here: www.helpingjanet.com I'm taking song requests from anyone anywhere for the whole of February and March to raise awareness and funds especially from the Melbourne community here in Australia. At the time of writing, I have 7 pledged sponsors and 11 song requests. If you want to become a sponsor, where you give 1cent per view (for all the piano covers), please email me to thatjackychoi@gmail.com. So if there was 100 views on all the piano covers combined, you sponsor , and so forth. You set a maximum cap of the amount you're comfortable with. When I have some sort of system set up to process your sponsorships I will let you know.
I hope you get new knowledge about Donation Requests . Where you possibly can put to easy use in your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Donation Requests . View Related articles associated with Donation Requests . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 珊瑚海- 周杰倫Coral Sea - Jay Chou 2006.



No comments:

Post a Comment